Utility Assistance

Helping You Manage Your Utility Bills

Due to the large number of requests, United Way of Jackson County is no longer accepting applications for the CARE Program. True North is currently accepting CARE Program applications. Please go to tnempower.org to request an application from them. You may also contact your local Community Action Agency for one-time emergency assistance or call 2-1-1 for a full list of utility assistance referrals in your area.